1. Profoundly rich theology in song lyrics can lead to more passionate worship.
2. Of the most used songs, only a few refer to or name all three Persons of the Trinity.
3. There are more songs that make explicit reference to God the Father and the Holy Spirit than songs that speak of “God,” “Lord,” or “King.”
4. Some scholars have charged that the current state of much Christian worship is “functionally unitarian.”
5. Despite other possible drawbacks, the songs as a whole consistently and thoroughly speak of how the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit have worked together to save us.